Effective decision making, leadership and communication skills are imperative to achieving your strategic objectives. Your course facilitator will guide the team through proven organisational models. The executive team interrupts the facilitator when they identify a model that can help the organisation. This model then becomes malleable. The facilitator’s role is then to help the group use
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things” – Peter Drucker
The best thing about this course is it brings the executive team together to discuss ideas to make the organisation more effective.
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Target Audience: Document control teams
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Manipulate necessary leadership skills to drive your organisation
• Demonstrate team building skills that maximise employee potential
• Develop effective communication skills
• Articulate your strategic objectives
• Interpret given information and make the best decision
• Learn to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely
• Discuss the myopic fixation on engagement
• Discuss other metrics that will help you guide your organsiation
• Identify plans and strategies to drive productivity
• Discuss the common mistakes that executive teams make
• Implement effective policies and procedures