Effective Presentation Skills
Learn how to deliver an effective business presentation that will bring about the results your organisation is looking for. Learn to structure your presentation to meet the audience’s expectations. Learn how to engage the audience no matter what the subject is. Presentations are often used as a formal method to plan and progress any business idea. They can be fun as they give people a chance to hold the stage and speak their mind. Organisations can use effective presentation skills to raise issues and find solutions to problems. An effective business presentation delivers a clear, concise impression on the audience.
Advanced Presentation Skills Training
If your people are already experienced presenters then we can jump straight into developing their presentation styles. We can critique their presentations. Each presentation can be videotaped too. Depending on the existing skill level of the audience we will customise a program that brings your people to the next level. Professional presentation skills training can often be the difference between clinching the outcome and missing the outcome. Don’t let your organisation miss out. For advanced training and effective business presentation techniques training, enrol in one of our professional courses. Download the Presentation Skills Training full course outline and submit your training request online.
How good are you at presenting?
Ask yourself the following:
- I know the outcome I want to achieve from my presentation.
- I plan and rehearse before presenting.
- I know what to say and when to say it.
- I understand the audience and their link to the topic.
- I am aware of the audience’s expectations.
- I know that the presentation content will be understood by everyone in the audience.
- I always start the presentation by defining the purpose and the importance of the topic.
- I involve the audience by asking questions and gaining their feedback.
- I am able to sustain the interest of the audience throughout the presentation.
- I use visual aids to make the message more clear to the audience.
- I use one font throughout the presentation and use one concept per slide/overhead.
- I talk without the use of a script.
- I make eye contact with the audience.
- I keep my tone natural and my voice loud enough for everyone to hear.
- I finish the presentation by summarising the main points and recommending a future course of action.
- I am prepared for questions and that the audience may have.Your Presentation Skills program is custom designed to provide strategies to teach participants how to plan, structure, and deliver powerful presentations. Not only will participants learn how to engage their audience, they will also learn how to structure their presentations in order to deliver effective messages.
Key learning outcomes Presentation Skills training will give participants the skills to:
- Overcome nervousness, tension and speaking anxiety prior to any presentation.
- Plan for each presentation by researching your audience.
- Structure powerful presentations that deliver effective messages.
- Develop rapport with those that you are presenting to.
- Communicate effectively with each participant – key listening and questioning skills.
- Prepare slides, handouts and notes that catch the attention of the listeners.
- Present with confidence by getting over the ‘nervous feeling’.
- Engage an audience by getting them interested in your message.
- Understand the motivations and values of the audience
- Answer difficult questions and in a calm and collected manner
- Deal with difficult questions during and after the presentation.
- Motivate the audience and build a desire to move forward.
- Invent win/win objectives even if it sounds impossible
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 10 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Presentation Skills Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation Skills Training 4.3 out of 5 based on 77 user ratings.