- Your number one priority – your customers/clients
- Review of current client service standards: * telephone protocol * meeting at the client’s site * your client’s expectation of the service delivered * communicating with your clients * Delivering promises
- The first interaction – You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression
- Attitude – Your attitude has a huge impact on stakeholder’s perception of your organisation.
- Active Listening skills – What?
- Note taking – Many people don’t take notes of the customer’s/ client’s expectations. They forget to deliver on promises and wonder why the customer/client leaves dissatisfied
- Business card etiquette – Many people fall down at this hurdle. What should you do?
- Dress codes – Tips from the fashion world
- Networking – It’s not what you know it’s who you know. How can you position yourself and your organisation as value assets to other people
- Developing an elevator speech – What is your value explained in 30 seconds
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants (usually a half-day or full-day program)
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Presenting a Professional Image Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com
At Preferred Training Networks, we can also assist you with professional training programs like: strategic thinking courses, people management courses, and high performance work practices.