What are the benefits of high performance work practices?
- Having a win-win relationship for employees and employers
- Increasing employee productivity in the long term
- Developing effective employee performance measures
- Implementing incentives for employees that work
- Creating a positive organisational culture
- Agreeing retention techniques for talented employees
- Targeting and selecting ‘organisational fit’ people
- Creating an environment of knowledge and information sharing
- Improving existing employee decision making processes
- Creating self-managed teams
- Understanding job satisfaction and motivation in employees
- Supporting employees by providing training in personal and professional development
- Aligning your organisational strategy with employee goals
- Facilitating open communication in the organisation
- Active participation and reflective listening styles
- Managing unexpected situations
- Using precedents to influence stakeholders
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email: email@example.com
Looking out for a speed reading course in Melbourne? The team of Preferred Training Networks is ready to train you. In addition, we have courses to assist you with instructional design and writing business reports.
High Performance Work Practices (HPWP) 3.9 out of 5 based on 31 user ratings.