It’s impossible in today’s competitive environment to post a profit without having the right behaviours from your people.
The foundation of every organisation is its people. Academics argue that even if you have the wrong strategy and the right people then your organisation will be profitable. Too many organisations place too much emphasis on systems and overlook developing their people into profit centres.
Just follow these 8 simple steps and observe how individual behaviours are changed and pointed in the direction of profit.
People = Profit in 8 steps
- Point your people in the same direction- break down any silos
- Value your people
- Engage your people
- Adjust and/or eliminate undisciplined behaviours
- Celebrate the diversity of your people
- Eliminate myopic WIIFM and replace with synergy
- Motivate and excite your people
- Walk the talk and communicate positively
Key learning outcomes
Your People = Profit program will give your people the following skills:
- Agreeing on your objectives
- Using NLP communication techniques to empower your employees
- Building synergy into your team Breaking down silos
- Eradicating negative performance at your workplace
- Empowering your people instead of a micro management approach
- Linking feedback with reward management
- Using diversity to encourage greater knowledge sharing
- Getting win-win outcomes for your people and the organisation Setting agreed behavioural metrics
- Engaging your employees
- Engaging your customers/clients
- Communicating your progress
- Building a positive culture
- Building a culture of continuous improvement
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your People = Profit Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com
Furthermore, take a look at some of our other popular courses like: conflict resolution in the workplace training, employee engagement training, and business report writing.