Need For Crisis Management Course
There are times when unexpected situations disrupt organisational functionality. This program is designed to give you and your people the skills to deal with a crisis that may occur at any time. Some organisations excel in periods of crisis because their people know what to do. Other organisations implode every time a crisis occurs. Our expert crisis management course will help you and your team prepare for and manage the unexpected.
How good are your crisis management skills?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Can our people fix unexpected organisational problems?
- Can our people make fast and correct decisions during a crisis?
- Can our people read the signals of a potential crisis?
- Can our people map out a problem which might be intertwined with the organisational processes?
- Have our people got a proven platform to work from during a crisis?
- Do we have a culture that acknowledges intuition and interpretation?
- Do our people know the importance of risk management?
- Do our people periodically review the operational processes?
- Do our people set contingency plans?
- Are our people aware of the different types of crisis that occur in organisations?
- Do our people know what to say and what not to say?
- Can our people think on their feet?
- Do our people have allocated resources for managing a crisis?
- Are our people aware of service recovery methodologies?
- Do our people know how to effectively manage anxiety, body language and stress levels during a crisis?
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4-12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your organisation premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, supervisors, team leaders, senior managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager
Phone: 1300 323 752
Whether you’re looking for help with time management, communication techniques, effective leadership skills, conflict resolution skills training, interpersonal or professional development courses or anything in between, we can help.
Courses Offered Australia Wide
We offer in-person Crisis Management Training Courses, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Crisis Management Training Courses “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.