Plan of action
This program will assist you to manage poor performance and enhance employee productivity.
- Develop high performance work practices (HPWP).
- Set SMART goals and KPIs for your employees.
- Eradicate blame shifting and a constant complaining.
- Encourage accountability and ownership.
- Identify the telltale signs of “Middlers”.
- Understand and identify task saboteurs.
- Imbibe a culture that rewards achievement.
- Learn the techniques to enhance employee motivation.
- Anticipate reactions and be strategic.
- Map and plan a performance management session.
- Correctly identify and label poor performance.
- Detail the benefits of making the change.
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program, participants will possess the skills to:
- Eradicate role ambiguity.
- Set realistic deadlines and goals for your team.
- Develop self awareness to identify ineffective behaviours.
- Use the GROW model to prevent misunderstandings of performance expectations.
- Use motivational techniques to reach objectives – What works and what does not.
- Understand what games people will play to “widen the goalposts”.
- Understand the importance of having effective and open communication in the organisation.
- Encourage knowledge sharing and ideas generation at workplace.
- Build effective team synergies at your workplace.
- Learn effective ways of managing conflict at an early stage.
- Confront “It is someone else’s responsibility” excuses.
- Build the holistic framework of workplace responsibilities.
- Create transparency and seamlessness in your organisational culture.
- Deal effectively with poor attitudes and poor behaviours before they spiral.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org