- How to develop rapport with clients.
- How to find out what they expect from you and your organisation.
- How to ensure what you deliver is what the client expects – this is not easy.
- What to do if you think the client is going to depart and join a competitor.
- Understand the psychology of how perceptions are formed in the mind of your clients.
Key learning outcomes
Your Meeting Client Expectations program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand and achieve expectations set by the organisation
- Communicate effectively with clients, managers and colleagues
- Explain what affects your client’s expectation of your product/service
- Understand that each ‘moment of truth’ with your client can affect future interactions
- Position your organisation as a valued asset to your clients
- Apply active listening and questioning skills
- Describe the importance of service quality
- Discuss the reasons (that the academics agree) why clients will leave for a competitor
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Anybody who communicates with your clients.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager: 1300 323 752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org