- How to develop rapport with clients.
- How to find out what they expect from you and your organisation.
- How to ensure what you deliver is what the client expects – this is not easy.
- What to do if you think the client is going to depart and join a competitor.
- Understand the psychology of how perceptions are formed in the mind of your clients.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Anybody who communicates with your clients.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager: 1300 323 752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer in-person Managing Client Expectations Training Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Managing Client Expectations Training Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.