Looking at your current work environment from the eyes of a “fresh” university graduate can be very enlightening. Many graduates believe that the work environment is less structured than a university and is a place where emergencies are occurring in no logical manner.
Most induction training is perceived by graduates as very essential. However, graduates are also crying out for training on how to cope with both heavy and light workloads. Graduates need to understand exactly what the organisation expects from them. They need to learn how to be more accountable for their daily tasks in the beginning of their professional careers.
How well are you at managing your work?
Ask yourself the following:
- I understand what my organisation expects from me.
- I manage to complete tasks within the specified time frame.
- I always prioritise my tasks in the order of importance.
- I can easily manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- I can confidently and effectively communicate with my managers and colleagues.
- I know the areas where time is wasted and I have a plan to overcome the daily problems.
- I organise myself by using a diary system.
- I organise my workspace so that it becomes easy to navigate during busy days.
- I leave work everyday without an increase in my stress levels.
- I always meet protocols and leave a good impression by acting professionally.
- I work in synergy with my team to achieve common goals.
- I am proactive and always aim at being more valuable for the organisation.
- I have set personal and professional goals and aim at achieving these.
- I always take accountability and responsibility for the tasks that are delegated to me.
Your Graduate Induction program is custom designed to show new Graduates personal effectiveness and professional skills that will ensure a smooth transition from an external learning environment into a busy working environment. The program will provide techniques towards effective time and personal management. It also provides options towards managing expectations and improving the communication skills among the graduates.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants (usually a one-day program)
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Graduate Induction Program Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe. If you could make them changes that would be great.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.
Graduate Induction Course 4.3 out of 5 based on 60 user ratings.