Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Identify main causes of disillusionment
- Evaluate individual motivators of team members
- Differentiate between individual and organisation causes of disillusionment
- Monitor causes of disillusionment
- Break away from negative and/or destructive thoughts
- Review your staff engagement strategy
- Implement re engagement strategies
- Assess autonomy capacity of team members
- Develop strategies for managing staff disillusionment
- Conduct difficult conversations with disillusioned team members
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 10 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Dealing with Disillusionment 4.4 out of 5 based on 48 user ratings.