This course captures the behaviours that build relationships with customers. By developing some key mentoring skills, your workplace champions will be able to embed these behaviours to your newer recruits or inexperienced representatives.
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Utilise behavioural techniques & understand Emotional Intelligence
- Diffuse unhappy or irate customers
- Develop customer excellence
- Analyse your service from the customers perspective
- Substitute vocabulary that can cause confusion
- Propose alternatives when you can’t meet the customer’s preference
- Blueprint the customer’s experience
- Prepare a mentoring strategy
- Coach for success and build feedback loops
- Discover how to make a good first impression (in person or by phone)
- Understand the 3 ways to mentor peers in a small group environment
- Transfer skills from mentoring session back to the workplace
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 10 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on our customer relations training program, please contact: Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Relations & Mentoring 4.4 out of 5 based on 36 user ratings.