Explore what work life balance means to your organisation and how this term is being used to engage many employees australia-wide.
This training program focuses upon achieving a work/ life balance in all facets of your life. Your trainer will explore what having a work/ life balance really means and how to achieve it.
Work/life balance is often an unfulfilled aspiration. You can learn the vital ingredients necessary to have this balance in your life. Organisations can attract and retain employees by communicating a culture that promotes a work/life balance.
- How to define work life balance - what it means and what it doesn't mean.
- How to provide an understanding of the importance of having a work life balance for your family and colleagues.
- How to accept responsibility for your own work and life results.
- How to improve communication between colleagues and family members.
- How to plan your work/life balance
- How to attract and retain talented employees with an environment that promotes a work/life balance
- The 5 ingredients necessary for a work/life balance
Key learning outcomes
Your Work Life Balance program will give participants the skills to:
- Understanding the importance of staying in focus during the tough times.
- Communicating effectively with clients, managers and colleagues.
- Improving productivity through quick and effective planning and organising.
- Understanding the importance of timely project and task completion.
- Building rapport and respect with colleagues.
- Understanding the emotion-decision link.
- Delete trivial pursuits from your aspiration list
- Time management tips to make your time more effective
- Understanding how to improve your work life balance over time.
- Understand the benefits received from helping others
- Using relaxation techniques to focus your mind
- Communicate a win/win outcome with your manager why a work/life balance is a mutual gain
- Plan for something 'big' and remain excited
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Work Life Balance Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe. If you could make them changes that would be great..
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com