Geeting a Broader Perspective
Plan of action
Wide scanning involves the ability to gather information from a depth of sources. For example it wasn’t many years ago that Doctors tut-tutted patients who attended chiropractors and acupuncturists etc. However doctors realised that they don’t have all the answers. Humans are a creature of habit. It’s very comfortable to rely on information from the same old sources but it’s critical to expand your horizon of learning.
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Question the validity of assumptions
- Avoid myopic perspectives
- Calibrate your levels of conditioning based problem solving
- Analyse cause and effect case studies
- Expand your platform of learning
- Use design thinking to explore opportunities
- Think with the end in mind
- Review habitual solutions
- Put yourself in other people’s shoes
- Think holistically
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 10 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Preferred Training Networks on 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org