This program is designed to effectively manage constant bullying and dissatisfied employees in your organisation.
Plan of action
This program will assist you to manage poor performance and enhance employee productivity.
- Develop high performance work practices (HPWP).
- Set SMART goals and KPIs for your employees.
- Eradicate blame shifting and a constant complaining.
- Encourage accountability and ownership.
- Identify the telltale signs of "Middlers".
- Understand and identify task saboteurs.
- Imbibe a culture that rewards achievement.
- Learn the techniques to enhance employee motivation.
- Anticipate reactions and be strategic.
- Map and plan a performance management session.
- Correctly identify and label poor performance.
- Detail the benefits of making the change.
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Eradicate role ambiguity.
- Set realistic deadlines and goals for your team.
- Develop self awareness to identify ineffective behaviours.
- Use the GROW model to prevent misunderstandings of performance expectations.
- Use motivational techniques to reach objectives - What works and what does not.
- Understand what games people will play to "widen the goalposts".
- Understand the importance of having effective and open communication in the organisation.
- Encourage knowledge sharing and ideas generation at workplace.
- Build effective team synergies at your workplace.
- Learn effective ways of managing conflict at an early stage.
- Confront "It is someone else's responsibility" excuses.
- Build the holistic framework of workplace responsibilities.
- Create transparency and seamlessness in your organisational culture.
- Deal effectively with poor attitudes and poor behaviours before they spiral.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com