Plan of action
Organisations continually overrate their transformational change management abilities. Organisations think they are prepared and realise too late that they were not prepared. The tail wags the dog.
Our program is designed to impart key transformational leadership skills that will help to adopt shift mindsets and ensure smooth transformations. If you are looking for an effective strategy for transformational change management, this program is perfect. Our course helps to develop the skill towards effectively managing and supporting critical changes in a business. With the right transformational change management skills, an organisation will succeed in effectively dealing with major organizational change.
Transformational change training helps your people lead the organisation through big changes. During a transformational change, your organisation will have undergone a significant change. Employees and managers often clamor for stability during a transformational change. You’ll be surprised how you can underpin and brace your organisation. Then you’ll follow your objectives right through to the end of the change. You’ll also be fair and approachable and keen to help other people as they struggle through this transformational change.
Register for our program today to equip yourself with the right transformational leadership skills.
Key Learning Outcomes:
At the conclusion of this program, participants will possess the skills to:
Would you like to attend this program?
- Demonstrate strength in leadership during transformational change
- Give examples of positive outcomes from previous transformational changes
- Identify blocks of positive influence and change champions
- Analyse the nudge theory to nurture change
- Predict barriers to change and identify change saboteurs
- Identify positive modelling behaviours during transformational change
- Lead cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrate transformational leadership at senior level and also at supervisor and team leader level
- Revisit your strategic goals, organisational objectives and cultural values (what’s the impact)
- Identify opportunities to communicate change updates regularly
- Analyse a proven change methodology (eg. Scott and Jaffe)
- Develop strategies to optimise your operational systems during transformational change
- Conduct an Appreciative Inquiry to identify the ideal outcome
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 10 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises.
Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Target Audience: A high level course is delivered for your senior managers.
Then a truncated course for your team leaders, supervisors and change champions
- Cost: Price on request
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Email: Deborah firstname.lastname@example.org or
visit our website today www.preftrain.com.au