“Employees have infinite training needs yet organisations have finite training resources” – B Charles
This course is hands on and caters for 1-3 participants. The course is usually conducted at your premises. The idea of the course is to help you to identify training. Participants then work with the facilitator to work through solutions to bridge those gaps.
Participants also learn how to reset unrealistic training expectations. Your technical people might be screaming for technical training. But the organisation might have prioritised other training.
If you are working with an LMS the facilitator can give you some ideas to engage employees through the LMS. There are now more choices than ever before. So, if you want to mix up your training and get the best training outcomes then this course is perfect.
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Prioritise training needs
• Search for solutions to recurring training requests
• Build your internal training capability
• Use the 70:20:10 model to formulate a training plan
• Discuss alternatives to a TNA
• Decide the function of your LMS
• Scan the environment for quality service providers
• Discuss ways to keep people accountable to “show up” for training
• Change the method of communicating training