Looking for a time management course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth or Canberra? Learn workplace time management skills with Preferred Training Networks
Discover time management tools to help you work smarter instead of harder or faster and cope with meeting the demands of the modern day workplace.
In today's highly competitive business environment many people feel an increase in their workloads. Without time management training you are more likely to feel greater time pressures. To meet the demands of an increasingly competitive and demanding workplace, a time management course can be the extra step to help you gain an advantage and get more work done faster. By mastering time management skills, you’ll notice that you will get more key tasks completed each day. The key to coping with all the workplace demands is to work smarter instead of harder or faster. In order to achieve this, we need to manage our time effectively. Enroll for our time management training in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth or Canberra to experience the difference. We equip our participants with skills and techniques to organize, prioritize and efficiently manage work.
How good are your time management skills?
Answer Yes or No to the following statements
- I feel totally in control of my time.
- I set aside time every day to plan the next day's activities.
- I set clear priorities in my job.
- I start working on important duties in time.
- I manage to do the work I set out to do.
- I know my best working times and I arrange my tasks accordingly.
- I have set myself very clear personal and professional goals.
- I only promise to do things for other people that I have time for.
- I know the activities where my best results come from and invest my time accordingly.
- I try to delegate tasks to others that I don't like, want or know how to do.
- Generally your desk/workspace is neat and tidy.
- I am not easily distracted.
- I am punctual at all the meetings.
- In my free time I never worry about my work.
- I have an increased sense of satisfaction about my life's activities.
If you have answered No to 5 or more of these questions, then this time management training course is ideal for you
Our time management training is custom designed to help participants understand the value of time and set priorities to complete tasks on time. Each participant will understand how to be more productive in fulfilling their roles and responsibilities within their organisation.
The program provides participants with the practical techniques and tools to manage their workload during a busy work day.
Key learning outcomes
This time management course gives participants the skills to:
- Plan each day and be more in control of the daily activities.
- Prioritise activities to complete critical tasks and achieve organisational objectives.
- Manage multiple tasks, managers and deadlines.
- Set personal and organisational goals
- Organise desk/office space more efficiently.
- Manage daily interruptions in the form of phone, email or drop-in visitors.
- Use effective delegation techniques at the workplace.
- Manage meetings more effectively.
- Allow time for creativity and problem solving
- Manage emails more effectively
- Meet customer and client expectations
Would you like to attend this time management training course?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Time management training course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's
If you would like more information on this time management course, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager
PH: 03 9805 8000
Take a look at our highly recommended and popular training programs: email writing skills, workplace conflict resolution, and leadership management training.
Time Management Training Course 4.7 out of 5 based on 113 user ratings.