Is your team maximizing the sales in in each sales territory? or are they just visiting your customers to get repeat orders?
A key technique to enhance sales performance is by improving the ability of your sale’s team. Our territory sales management training course is designed to enable participants to adopt a better approach towards their sales area and improve results. This training program focuses on providing sales professionals with the strategies to manage their time, territory and improve relationships with profitable customers. Our territory management course can immensely help participants develop stronger strategies and boost the overall performance of the business.
If you are looking for territory management training in Australia, our course is ideal for you. Enroll for our territory management courses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth or Canberra to improve the effectiveness of your sales.
How does your team rate?
Ask yourself the following:
- Our team knows who their most profitable customers are.
- Our level of service is segmented to deliver best service to our most profitable customers.
- Customer satisfaction levels are measured regularly.
- Any interpersonal disputes are resolved openly and fairly.
- Our team regularly brings up new innovative ideas.
- Our team manages their time effectively.
- Our team has been professionally trained to negotiate better outcomes.
- Our team communicates well and has high levels of trust.
- Our team actively listens to customers and use questioning skills.
- Poor performance is dealt with quickly and objectively.
- Our team also has behavioural targets.
- Our team does not go out to a customer ill prepared and wasting travel time.
- Waiting for customers is not part of our job description as "waiting time" can be productive time.
- Territories are not always segmented geographically.
- We have developed a service recovery policy that sales teams will implement if the customer perceives a service failure.
- We don't over-promise and under-deliver.
Key learning outcomes
Your 'Territory Management' program will give participants the skills to:
- Plan and prepare for your day everyday.
- Deliver better service levels to more profitable customers.
- Identify and overcome the conflicts that occur in dynamic sales teams.
- Deliver better outcomes through better negotiating skills.
- Understand different customer personality styles.
- Use project management methods to break down major tasks into achievable ones.
- Achieve sales effectiveness by using natural energy levels throughout each day.
- Manage constant phone calls and interruptions whilst on the road.
- Set up your car to be like a mobile office instead of a place of burial for old brochures.
- Keep an active record of promises and customer expectations.
- Create a diary system for tracking sales, conversations, prospects and information.
- Design a simple service recovery strategy.
- Set behavioural targets alongside performance targets (proven to be very successful).
- Give reports to managers to suit their personality styles.
- Reward and recognise behavioural and performance targets.
- Recruit new talent by using behavioural interviewing techniques.
- Motivational techniques to keep your team focussed.
- Explore ways that the academics suggest segmenting a territory for greater profitability.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Anybody responsible for meeting territory metrics targets.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager
PH: 03 9805 8000