Teams can only work effectively if team goals are aligned with organisational objectives.
Teams can only work effectively if team goals are aligned with organisational objectives. Often, teams do not achieve high levels of productivity and building a high performing team requires a lot of work and training. If the team isn't productive, managers often blame personalities within the team rather than the fact that the team has never been trained in the team building dynamics of working as a unit. Team Building excercises, activities, games and ideas can help with building a highly effective team. Your team building training course can be tailored to your needs.
If you have a dysfunctional team or non productive team then this program is ideal.
Ask yourself the following about your team:
- Team members have a sense of common purpose on why the team exists and are focus on achieving common goals.
- Team members know what tasks need to be completed and by when.
- Team members know the roles and responsibilities of each person in the team.
- Team members clearly understand their power, authority and the decision making process.
- Team members create a culture of trust and open, honest communication.
- Team members resolve conflict openly, constructively and quickly.
- Team members share all relevant data with each other.
- Team members contribute creative ideas and solutions.
- Team members feel that their individual ideas and personalities are recognised and respected.
- Team members find team meetings efficient, productive and focused on results.
- Team members are given feedback and encouraged to improve their existing skills.
- Team members are encouraged to make suggestions and are involved in the planning process.
- Team members participate fully by asking questions and fulfilling their commitments.
- Team members have fun at work and care about each other.
- Team leaders works towards getting results and developing team members.
Your Team Building program is custom designed to help participants be better prepared to apply team building strategies in order to greater team productivity and pursue organisational objectives. Every team is unique and will have different preferred learning styles, attitudes, needs, behaviours etc.
Key learning outcomes
Your Team Building program will give participants the skills to:
- Plan and prepare team expectations and objectives.
- Learn to value of differences within the team.
- Learn to communicate better with different cultures and generations.
- How to motivate and engage the team.
- Identify and overcome the conflicts that occur in the team.
- Identify different thinking styles within the team.
- Build trust into the team.
- Invent win-win outcomes for all individuals in the team.
- Understand different personality styles and build trust into the team.
- Build synergy into the team and aim for seamless service delivery.
- Nurture a culture of individual and team problem solving.
- Build an environment that promotes open communication.
- Recognise and reward behaviours and meeting targets.
- Deal effectively with poor performance, poor attitudes, poor behaviours etc.
- Celebrate successes with your team.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Team Building Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe. If you could make them changes that would be great..
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org