Building better relationships with your supply chain is vital. Build better relationships with your upstream and downstream suppliers and watch your productivity increase.
Strong supply chains have proven to be a competitive advantage. You can build a strong supply chain network that is flexible and profitable. Your competitors may be able to copy your goods and services overnight but they will not be able to copy your strong supply chain relationships overnight.
How strong are your relationships with your supply chain?
Ask yourself the following:
- I always return calls within half a day.
- I never over promise and/or under deliver.
- I know the rank order of my most profitable suppliers and customers.
- My suppliers and customers often refer business to me.
- I am aware of their hobbies and interests.
- Our conversations are value oriented not price oriented.
- I communicate carefully and effectively.
- I use active listening and questioning skills.
- I make tangible notes of conversations.
- I record conversations in a database.
- I can deal with difficult people effectively.
- I offer alternatives and ideas to my supply chain.
- The supply chain meets regularly to discuss ideas to boost productivity.
- We break down communication silos.
- There is a high level of trust within the supply chain.
- When a mistake occurs it is communicated openly rather than concealed.
- I solve problems rather than create problems for the supply chain.
- We always look at building new relationships within the supply chain.
Your Supply Chain Relationship Building program can be custom designed to help participants build better relationships with their supply chain.
Key learning outcomes
Your 'Supply Chain Relationship Building' program will give you the skills to:
- Understand supply chain behaviour.
- Understand your supply chain's decision making processes.
- Add value to your supply chain.
- Understand the value proposition of the supply chain.
- Develop rapport and build stronger relationships.
- Actively listen and use questioning skills to understand needs better.
- Position the value of the product or service rather than the price.
- Communicate better with different cultures.
- Break down communication silos.
- Effectively communicate with different generations and different personalities.
- Implement CRM strategies to develop long term relationships.
- Have confidence asking for referral business.
- Build levels of trust.
- Build better win/win relationships with all stakeholders.
- Share information for everyone's benefit.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Supply Chain Personnel, Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com