Beat stress with a comprehensive and effective stress management course from Preferred Training Networks. You will reap the benefits from this course by learning how to overcome stress and exceed in your daily activities.
Stress can have a physical and emotional impact by creating positive or negative feelings in our daily lives.
What is stress management? Stress can have a physical and emotional impact by creating positive or negative feelings in our daily lives and in the workplace. Mild levels of stress can often be positive by acting as a motivator and energiser.
On the other hand, high levels of stress can lead to negative feelings, anger, rejection, distrust, depression and can cause serious health problems.
What is the level of stress in your life?
Ask yourself the following:
- I am aware of the things that cause stress.
- I control how my mind and body responds to stress.
- I know how to change and eliminate negative stress.
- I do not believe that I have to please everyone.
- I regularly complete tasks to meet deadlines.
- I know how to use my time wisely.
- I use mind and body exercises to get rid of tensions.
- I avoid stimulants such as nicotine, alcohol and caffeine when I feel stressed.
- I get enough sleep and eat well balanced meals every day.
- I am not impatient and irritable when dealing with people.
- I feel calm, relaxed and in control at work.
- I have supportive friends and family.
- I am happy with my professional and personal life.
- I have set clear and specific lifetime goals.
- I have a positive attitude and I always look at the bright side of life.
Your Stress Management training program is custom designed to help participants learn simple techniques and strategies to combat negative stress. The program looks at how stress and duress can impact our lives.
Key learning outcomes
Your Assertiveness Skills program will give participants the skills to:
- Identify the causes and symptoms of stress.
- Manage individual and group stress.
- Stay calm and controlled in a busy work environment.
- Learn relaxation techniques.
- Effectively communicate and deal with different people.
- Accept and managing personal and organisational change.
- Understand the contribution of positive thinking and some mental exercises.
- Use time management techniques to avoid wasting precious time.
- Understand how to stop thinking.
- Understand the benefits of helping others in any form.
- Understand your personality type.
- Pursue positive thoughts rather than dwelling on faults.
- Understand how thoughts affect our perceptions.
- Broaden your vision and develop a more positive outlook.
- Set Goals - this module can change the direction of your life.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Stress Management Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
At Preferred Training Networks, we also recommend these professional training programs to help you excel at your workplace: courses in instructional design and workplace resilience.
Are you looking out for a speed reading course in Sydney? Think of Preferred Training Networks.