Discover a proven methodology to manage your people
This course is designed to help participants to manage staff effectively. Discover ways to ensure that your staff are completing the right tasks. Learn what to do when your staff don’t follow instructions. Some organisations mistakenly pursue “leadership skills” when the missing key is “management skills.”
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Target Audience: Document control teams
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Discuss the differences between leadership and management
• Understand how to facilitate successful team cohesion
• Keep people accountable
• Produce an environment that fosters productivity
• Recognise the beginning of staff conflict
• Build measures of activity
• Discriminate between effective and ineffective methods of resolving issues
• Construct a friendly and comfortable environment in the workplace
• Discuss the consequences of poorly managed teams
• Illustrate directive communication skills