This targeted and customised coaching program focuses on providing senior managers with the skills to read and retain critical information from board reports.
This coaching session will provide practical strategies for improving comprehension levels and increasing reading rates. Your coach will teach you to speed read Board Reports that you currently read. If reading Board Reports is part of your role then this course should almost be mandatory for you. Read Board Reports faster, retain the information longer and make better decisions.
- How to read Board Reports and related information faster
- How to increase comprehension levels so that information is retained
- How to double and treble your current reading speed with ease
- How to Mind Map for structured understanding
- How to retain vital information without the need for a re-read
- How to summarise any Board Report in one page and still have a high level of attention to detail
- How to read information on computer screens faster without printing
Key learning outcomes
Your How to Speed Read Board Reports program will give your people the skills to:
- Measure current reading speed.
- Increase current reading speed by 3-4 times.
- Increase comprehension levels and recall capacity.
- Increase concentration and focus when reading.
- Reduce daydreaming and wandering activities.
- Benchmark current reading speed and comprehension levels.
- Find the vital information in a Board Report faster.
- Structure the reader's mind to become more analytical whilst reading.
- Identify struggle points in a report and decide what further research is required.
- Introduce and apply technical reading strategies.
- Apply strategy to work related material.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 1 - 4 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Usually conducted in 2-hour coaching blocks-alternatives available.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Senior Managers or CEO's.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email: email@example.com