Managing self skills are critical for workplace effectivness and efficiency. If there was a single program that should be mandatory for all employees we would be recommend this one.
So many opportunities are lost every day as people do not truly understand who they are and what their extraordinary talents are.
Plan of action
This program is designed to help participants understand the benefits of self development. Participants will learn concepts and consequences of self development. This program will help your people analyse, develop and implement self development techniques.
- How to get to know yourself
- How to embed goal setting as a key aspect of self development.
- How to understand the different roles you have in life.
- How to map critical relationships.
- How to understand the role of nature and nurture.
- How to delve into the minds of the great philosophers.
- How to use time management techniques to achieve your goals.
- How to be more assertive.
- How to remove unnecessary negative forces in your life.
- How to think positively.
- How to understand your decision making styles.
- How to welcome differences in people.
- How to think ahead and think of the big picture.
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." - John F. Kennedy
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Create a self development plan.
- Understand the crucial difference between aspirations and self development ambitions.
- Set personal and professional goals - Create SMART goals.
- Reward your success to motivate you further.
- Break down any communication silos at workplace and within your personal life.
- Understand the benefits of 'actively listening' and 'questioning' skills.
- Communicate effectively with different generations, cultures and personalities.
- Explore individual decision making processes.
- Make decisions proactively.
- Be creative and innovative in solving problems.
- Deal with fear and criticism.
- Apply assertiveness techniques in diverse situations.
- Invent win/win outcomes even when this seems impossible.
- Understand the impact of conditioning and how you interpret information and make assumptions.
- Attract more positivism to your life.
- Reframe events in your life.
- Understand the paradox of knowing yourself.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org