This course is designed to help participants expand the pie and maximise every sale.
Imagine the difference if your people were asking smarter questions and actively listening to your customers. How many opportunities are you missing? The course also gives your people skills in overcoming objections, and concludes with blueprinting the buying experience. Participants are always surprised how easy it is to improve the customer’s experience. Improving the customer’s experience is proven (beyond any doubt) to improve sales revenue.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the reasons that customers won‘t purchase your product or service
2. Give examples of alternative actions for the customer
3. Discuss how you can add value to the sale
4. Express methods of building customer loyalty (Reichheld)
5. Discuss how you can gain referrals and repeat purchases
6. Leverage the Ansoff matrix to maximise leads
7. Question the customer's actual and unstated needs
8. Discuss key findings from the BCG Matrix (Stars Question Marks, Dogs Cash Cows)
9. Illustrate how you could lessen the risk for customers (particularly for new purchases)
10. Select a list of qualifying questions
11. Identify and remove any unnecessary bottlenecks or processes that cause angst to the customer
12. Discuss the difference between buyer remorse and buyer delight
13. Analyse buyer behaviour
14. Illustrate the ideal customer experience
15. Agree action plans to build sales capability
“Improving the customer’s experience is proven to improve sales revenue.”
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 6–14 participants
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be modified to a two day, one day or half day program.
Target Audience: Sales staff and managers of sales teams.
Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752
Email: Deborah? firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our website today: www.preftrain.com