If you are a technical sales representative, it is essential to upgrade your sales skills as you are directly engaged in dealing with customers. With a powerful technical sales strategy, you will be able to drive sales and business growth.
For any business, the technical people can have access to customers that your salespeople would never reach. If you want to give your business a boost with enhanced technical sales skills, we have the right solution for you. With our effective technical sales strategy, we intend to make the process of accomplishing your sales goal easier. Equipped with knowledge and expertise, your team will succeed in delivering positive outcomes for your business. Our course is specifically designed to cater to the needs of technical sales representatives. This unique course will give your technical people a checklist of questions to ask when an opportunity arises. You'll be surprised at the results. Once your technical people get a few runs on the board, it will become second nature for them to be asking questions to identify further opportunities for your organisation.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Prepare technical people to look for sales opportunities
2. Prepare a list of short qualifying questions
3. Discuss how technical people are the visible part of your brand
4. Map the ideal tech site visit
5. Engage the customer in new products and services
6. Make a great first impression (you don’t get a second chance)
7. Select a strategy to build relationships between the customer and the account manager
8. Identify the telltale signs of a dissatisfied customer
9. Discuss strategies for service recovery after you've failed to meet expectations
10. Analyse a proven sales model
11. Resist the urge to bury the customer in technical talk
A quick story from our office: The Fuji Xerox technician came out to fix a printer. He noticed that we had a couple of other printers too, he asked us when the lease expired. He asked us if we’d be interested in a bundle quote to have all our printing done by Fuji Xerox. He also asked how much we were currently spending on paper. As a result of these questions from the technician we now use Fuji Xerox for 95% of all our printing needs.
“Surface new selling opportunities to new and existing customers.”
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 6–14 participants
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be modified to a two day, one day or half day program.
Target Audience: Technical staff.
Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752
Email: Deborah firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our website today: www.preftrain.com