During economic uncertainty key employees and contractors think about "how is the economy going to affect me and my family". As people get nervous they start looking at options. Should I stay with this organisation? Can my family weather the storm? Looking at the Australian economy, a major challenge will be to keep key people. A major opportunity will be to lure key employees from your competitors.
- How to implement a retention plan when a talented person is considering leaving
- How to develop effective coaching relationships with talented employees
- How to keep people focused on bigger opportunities
- How to get discretionary effort without asking
- How to motivate and empower people to exceed their objectives
- How to resolve any conflict seamlessly and quickly
- How to remove any role ambiguity that talented people often cause
- How to use pull employment strategies to lure external talented people
- How to build trust levels to nurture an environment of open communication
- How to use NLP communication techniques to promote calm
- How to use Appreciate Enquiry as a tool to retain staff
- How to prevent talent leakage from the same departments
- How to set performance and feedback mechanisms
- How to use exit surveys to unearth critical information
- How to position your organisation as the place to be for talented people
Key learning outcomes
Your Retaining and Luring Talented People program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the motivational styles of talented people
- Give regular and effective feedback to keep talented people on track
- Build rapport to generate trust and manage resistance
- Use effective communication techniques to empower others
- Use exit surveys to change existing behaviours
- Make department heads more accountable for ensuring talented people stay
- Build levels of trust and support
- Create a sense of making a real difference by exceeding targets
- Keep talented people on track as they tend to wander and can get lost in other activities
- Use pull employment strategies to lure talented employees from competing industries
- Keep a positive 'can do' attitude
- Understand the tools that talented people need to feel empowered
- Remove role ambiguity
- Use active listening and questioning skills
- Resolve any conflict quickly and seamlessly
- Identify the telltale signs of talent leakage
- Clamp down on miscommunication and whispering campaigns
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org