Building better relationships with your most profitable customers is vital. All customers are not the same and the level of service delivered should be segmented.
Building better relationships with your most profitable customers is vital. You need to start focusing better attention on your most profitable customers or somebody else will. Pareto's principle suggests 20% of your customers are responsible for 80% of your revenue so why treat all your customers the same.
How strong are your relationships with your most profitable customers?
Ask yourself the following:
- I always return calls within half a day.
- I never over promise and/or under deliver.
- I know the rank order of my most profitable customers.
- My most profitable customers often refer business to me.
- I am aware of their hobbies and interests.
- Our conversations are value oriented not price oriented.
- I communicate carefully and effectively.
- I use active listening and questioning skills.
- I make tangible notes of conversations.
- I record conversations in a database.
- I know the names of their family.
- I can deal with difficult people effectively.
- I offer alternatives and ideas to my customers.
- I know my customer's personality styles.
- I solve problems rather than create problems for my customers.
- My customers trust me.
Your Relationship Building program can be custom designed to help participants build better relationships with your customers.
Key learning outcomes
Your Relationship Building program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand buyer behaviour.
- Understand your customer's decision making processes.
- Add value to your customers.
- Understand the value proposition and how it offers win/win outcomes.
- Develop rapport with customers.
- Actively listen and use questioning skills to understand customer's needs better.
- Use laddering techniques to understand buyer motivation.
- Position the value of the product or service rather than the price.
- Communicate better with different cultures.
- Communicate better with different generations, different personalities and different generations.
- Implement CRM strategies to develop long-term relationships.
- Have confidence asking for referral business.
- Build levels of trust in the relationship.
- Build better win/win relationships with stakeholders.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Relationship Building Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org