Plan of action
The ability to actively engage with an audience is at the core of effective presentation skills. Unfortunately, many speakers rely heavily on data as the basis of their message. When this emphasis on data is combined with a reliance on PowerPoint, you have the foundations for an ineffective and disengaging presentation.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the basics of adult learning styles
- Understand the power and variables of your voice exploring pitch, pace, projection, volume, emphasis, tone and resonance
- Develop an individual style of presentation using your strengths
- Build emotive connections with the audience
- Resist the urge to rely on powerpoint slides to be the hero of the presentation
- Develop stronger community consulting skills
- Dramatise for impact
- Discover the 4 tips that the master speakers use for emphasis
- Use a checklist to ensure you cover the public speaking essentials
- Develop narrative and storytelling
- Compare the differences between an excellent speech and a poorly delivered speech
- Overcome public speaking anxiety
- Deliver key messages confidently
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size 7 - 12 participants
- Venue For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost Price on request
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752. Email: Deborah at email@example.com