Performance management strategies and productivity cannot be separated. They are just like reaching a mountain top which requires reaching the target, leaving the target and aspiring towards other targets. Productivity and performance pinnacles program links performance metrics with productivity metrics. If your organisation can accurately set and predict achievable performance and behavioural targets then your organization can benefit from proven productivity gains.
Ask yourself the following:
- We often set achievable productivity targets that do not get met.
- Our people are not highly motivated to achieve targets.
- Whenever we fail to meet a target there is always an excuse.
- Our people are not proactive.
- We have poor performance management systems.
- We often accept less than optimal poor performance.
- Our managers are not confident at having tough performance. management conversations.
- Our people tackle with spot fires daily rather than organisational objectives.
- We have communication silos in the organization.
- Morale is low.
- People think and work individually rather than as a team.
- There is often conflict among the employees.
- Role ambiguity causes boundary disputes.
- Our organisation has a lower than industry average employee retention rate.
Key learning outcomes:
- Set appropriate behavioural targets as well as other more quantifiable targets.
- Create a positive culture that welcomes productivity targets.
- Address poor performance before it spirals.
- Build self control into performance discussions.
- Set boundaries with staff.
- Use motivational techniques to reach objectives - What works and what does not work?
- Link reward recognition and feedback.
- Understand the importance of having effective and open communication in the organisation.
- Build effective team synergies at your workplace.
- Influence your people to work as part of a team rather than individually.
- Learn effective ways of managing conflict at an early stage.
- Develop self awareness and the willingness to change behaviour.
- Build an effective feedback loop to improve further changes.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org