Enroll at one of Preferred Training Networks’ popular courses – professional development training. It will transform your workplace and the business.
Have a look around your workplace. If you don't see a well presented group of people then neither do your customers or clients.
- Your number one priority - your customers/clients
- Review of current client service standards: * telephone protocol * meeting at the client's site * your client's expectation of the service delivered * communicating with your clients * Delivering promises
- The first interaction - You don't get a second chance to make a first impression
- Attitude - Your attitude has a huge impact on stakeholder's perception of your organisation.
- Active Listening skills - What?
- Note taking - Many people don't take notes of the customer's/ client's expectations. They forget to deliver on promises and wonder why the customer/client leaves dissatisfied
- Business card etiquette - Many people fall down at this hurdle. What should you do?
- Dress codes - Tips from the fashion world
- Networking - It's not what you know it's who you know. How can you position yourself and your organisation as value assets to other people
- Developing an elevator speech - What is your value explained in 30 seconds
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants (usually a half-day or full-day program)
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Presenting a Professional Image Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
At Preferred Training Networks, we can also assist you with professional training programs like: strategic thinking courses, people management courses, and high performance work practices.