This program is designed to streamline thinking styles and decision making. Whenever organisations merge there are always struggle points. This program helps participants to identify and label struggle points. Once the struggle points have been correctly identified it is just a matter of using some world's best practices to streamline communication and processes.
Benefits of attending this program
This program will help your organisation in:
- Breaking down communication silos.
- Managing organisational change effectively.
- Making sure any changes are correctly understood in the minds of the people.
- Understanding that people are just different not difficult.
- Using influencing skills to increase productivity.
- Aligning your company's strategy with the employee's goals.
- Making sure that the core values of the culture are uniform.
- Exploring organisational problem solving behaviour.
- Building rapport to generate trust and manage resistance.
- Using effective communication techniques to empower others.
- Selecting personnel with talent and skills.
- Building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Encouraging a knowledge and information sharing culture.
- Creating seamless process improvement.
- Removing bottlenecks.
Key learning outcomes
Your Merging Cultures and Minds
program will give participants the skills to:
- Understanding the importance of the decision making process
- Making decisions proactively
- Understanding the philosophy of change management
- Linking reward, recognition and feedback
- Understanding the strategies to capture and share knowledge
- Building trust levels between knowledge silos across the organisation
- Empowering your people instead of a micro management approach
- Building a culture of continuous improvement
- Setting agreed behavioural metrics
- Eradicating negative performance at your workplace
- Designing interview processes as a team
- Retaining and selecting talented employees
- Avoiding a cycle of mistrust and miscommunication
- Creating transparency and seamlessness
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com