There is an over supply of products and services already in australia, so why should i buy from you? I can probably get as good a deal from one of your competitors.
There is an over supply of products and services in Australia, so why should I buy from you? If your people answer that your product/service is better quality or a better price then this is a must attend program. Your people will learn more strategic ways to develop sustainable competitive advantages between your organisation and the competition.
How would you rate your organisation's marketing skills?
Ask yourself the following:
- My team focuses on relationships as well as the product/service.
- My team know and understand our competitive advantage.
- My team puts the customer's/client's needs first.
- My team knows how to communicate value.
- My team knows how to create/add value.
- My team knows how to deliver value.
- My team understands the value exchange concept.
- My team tries to build loyalty with our key accounts.
- My team knows how our customer's clients perceive value.
- My team is aware of the different marketing channels available to us.
- My team actively listens.
- My team has contingency plans when we make a mistake with a profitable account.
- My team differentiates levels of service depending upon profitability.
- My team trusts each other.
- My team meet their targets (performance and behavioural).
- My team is aware of the importance of meting expectations.
- My team has a positive attitude.
- My team know how to segment and target profitable markets.
Your Marketing Skills for Everybody program is custom designed to fit with your organisation's needs. Ideally we'd suggest that everybody in your organisation who has any contact with your clients/customers should attend this program.
Participants will understand how their actions influence buyer behaviour. It's pointless teaching one group of people to deliver an excellent level of service if another group is delivering a poor service.
Key learning outcomes
Your Marketing Skills for Everybody program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the 4P's and decide if they are relevant.
- Understand the different market channels available.
- Understand that profitable customers are a priority.
- Position your organisation as a value option.
- Understand how to communicate, create and deliver value.
- Understand buyer behaviour.
- Decide your competitive advantage.
- Understand some marketing metrics and their relevance.
- Understand the decision making process model.
- Reward behavioural patterns that are profitable.
- Develop a CRM plan.
- Build levels of loyalty with targeted customers/clients.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program At your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Marketing Skills Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe. If you could make them changes that would be great..
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Everybody who interacts with your customers/clients
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com