Uncertainty, change and crisis result in low employee productivity and performance.
The two root causes of uncertainty are fear of the unknown and miscommunication at your workplace. This program is designed to give you and your people the skills to deal with unexpected changes in the organisation.
How good are you at avoiding uncertainty?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- We communicate often with the employees to keep them informed of how the change is being implemented.
- We have a communication plan of more than 2 pages.
- We always explain the effect of change to our team.
- Our people can read the signals of any uncertainty.
- Our people have a proven platform to work calmly during any uncertainty.
- We have a culture that acknowledges intuition and interpretation.
- Our people know the importance of risk management.
- Our people set contingency plans.
- Our people think on their feet.
- Our people know how to effectively manage anxiety, body language and stress during any uncertainty.
- We set clear short and long-term goals which can be easily achieved.
- We take time to understand the people who strongly resist uncertainty and help them become more positive about it.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understanding the psychology of how humans react to uncertainty.
- Explaining the root cause of the uncertainty.
- Using key tools for managing uncertainty and change.
- Reporting any uncertainty accurately in the beginning.
- Mapping out any potential problems that could aggravate this ambiguity.
- Discussing the importance of contingency planning.
- Positioning this uncertainty as a positive opportunity for implementing organisational change.
- Understanding the importance of open communication in the organisation.
- Setting behavioural parameters regarding the change and uncertainty.
- Making sure your employees effectively manage stress and anxiety during times of uncertainty.
- Communicating the co-relation of risk management and uncertainty avoidance to your employees.
Would you like to attend this program? For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com