Plan of action
A one size fits all management style is ineffective. Wise managers know that staff can be managed differently to boost motivation and productivity. This course was designed by an organisation psychologist to give managers insights into communicating and managing different generations in the workplace.
The workplace of older staff telling younger staff what to do is gone. There is a great opportunity now to harmonise and harness the expertise of a range of people that is new and exciting.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Determine the expectations of different generations in the workplace
- Develop management strategies to meet the needs of different generations
- Substitute language that can be perceived as being offensive
- Apply relevant management models to different situations
- Nip poor behaviour in the bud before it festers
- Identify personality traits among generations
- Describe how motivation impacts on performance and management
- Develop team building strategies that address generation difference
- Confront behaviours and habits that are unhelpful in the workplace
- Rally your teams around your values and objectives
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size 4 – 10 participants
- Venue For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost Price on request
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today