The OHS Act 2004 now provides for senior managers and board members to be held personally liable for fines arising from breaches of the Act. Other provisions of the Act also provide for potential jail terms. So it is more important than ever for senior staff to be aware of their obligations.
- Understand the obligations of senior management in regard to ensuring a safe workplace
- Apply knowledge to meet those obligations in a practical sense
- Agee reporting structures
- Remove reluctance and keep top of mind
- Case Studies analysis
- Explain the role of OHS policing departments
3 Steps to getting your Legal Obligations of Senior Management action plan:
- Contact us today 03 9805 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and give us an overview of your OHS Legal Obligations of Senior Management program requirements.
- We will organise a subject expert with proven experience on a similar OHS Legal Obligations of Senior Management program to contact you with some ideas.
- We will send you a OHS Legal Obligations of Senior Management program quote the very next day.