Leaders are responsible for ensuring that change snowballs through the organisation. If you don’t have the fundamentals in place then your change endeavours will keep hitting hurdles. You’ll end up dragging your people (reluctantly) through the change. Inevitably there will be acrimony in the ranks. This is a barrier to change
Planning for change is essential. Communicating, formally and informally, throughout the change is vital. While you cannot always plan for every reaction or response, the leadership team needs to be on the same page when it comes to implementing the change.
This niche short session will help ensure the leadership team lead and permeate change through your organisation.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Predict behavioural and emotional reactions to change from staff
- Develop an integrated change leadership methodology
- Modify your vocabulary and avoid negative thinking
- Discuss ways to fence off key employees who might get headhunted
- Analyse the delivery of transformational change success stories
- Review the Scott and Jaffe change model
- Represent the need for the continuity of change to deliver better community outcomes
- Evaluate the change process using the ADKAR (Awareness, Desire Knowledge, Ability Reinforcement) framework
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 6–14 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be modified to a one day or half day program Target Audience: Leaders, Change Champions and Managers
- Cost: Price on request. If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752
- Email: Ddear@preftrain.com or visit our website today: www.preftrain.com