Knowledge management encompasses an amalgamation of four elements: people, process, technology and content. John Howard recently called Australia a knowledge nation. Is your organisation extracting critical knowledge?
- Enable participants to be able to link what people know with how what they know can support business and organisational behaviour.
- Ensure participants can identify what information is the most meaningful, practical and purposeful.
- Improve the participant's understanding of fluid knowledge management practices.
- Provide participants with visionary strategies to motivate managers to reach common goals.
- Ensure the participants understand that knowledge management can be integrated with other organisational initiatives.
- Tips from the psychologists. How do you get information from people that don't want to give you the information Here's one idea because you are on our website Tell the person that you are going to change some processes that they have an affinity with and give them a plan of what the new process will look like. The person is quite likely to give you so much knowledge assistance why your plan will fail. It's a won/win. The person scuttles your plan which you probably weren't going to implement and you gain all that knowledge.
- Build trust levels in the organisation which fosters knowledge sharing
Key learning outcomes
Your Knowledge Management program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the knowledge management paradigm.
- Identify what lessons can be learned.
- Understand the strategies to capture and share knowledge.
- Understand the role of technology in knowledge management.
- Identify and break down knowledge silos.
- Create a knowledge sharing culture.
- Strategically retrieve knowledge from people who don't want to give it to you
- Protect your knowledge form competitors
- Build trust levels between knowledge silos across the organisation
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Knowledge Management Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe. If you could make them changes that would be great..
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com or visit our website today.