Plan of action
Most employers of choice provide interpersonal skills training for their people. Whether it is negotiating a deadline, complimenting a colleague, providing feedback or simply saying good morning, interpersonal skills still play a vital role in the workplace. No matter your role, you still have to interact with other people as you go about your job. In most instances you actually have to rely on other people to get your job done! So imagine if you could build rapport quickly, develop strong working relationships and communicate effectively. This program will provide you with the skills and knowledge to develop your interpersonal skills for better work outcomes and improved working relationships.
- Develop rapport with colleagues (even when it seems impossible)
- Assess current level of interpersonal skills
- Identify 4 behavioural styles
- Discover key workplace influencing techniques
- Improve self awareness
- Deal with difficult people
- Identify and maximise interpersonal strengths
- Use language for influence and persuasion
- Resolve intrapersonal conflict before it festers and morphs
- Build conversation for effective working relationships
- Develop collaborative communication strategies
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size 4 - 12 participants
- Venue For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost Price on request
- Target Audience Staff, Team Leaders, Supervisors and Management
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752
Email: Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org