Learn how to consult more effectively with your internal customers and to be able to deliver a targeted solution with significant outcomes.
Have your people been trained specifically to consult effectively with internal customers? Some internal customers have expectations which are not communicated clearly. Top flight internal consultants find out these specific requirements and are able to deliver a solution consistently. Internal consulting is a skill set that can deliver so many benefits to your organisation.
How good are your consulting skills?
Ask yourself the following:
- I understand who the REAL client is.
- I know how to 'contract' accurately.
- I know how to develop strong rapport.
- I use effective consulting processes to achieve outcomes.
- I always know exactly the internal customer's expectations.
- I understand effective change methodologies.
- I know the difference between process & content.
- I am clear on my consulting style.
- I can adjust my style to match the other person.
- I communicate carefully and effectively.
- I use active listening and questioning skills.
- I know how to move beyond the presenting problem.
- I am aware of both my and the other party's personality style.
- I can deal with difficult people effectively.
- I know the specific skills needed to be an effective internal consultant.
- I utilise an effective conversation model.
- I always measure & review my interventions.
- I know how to switch consulting roles.
Your Internal Consulting Skills program is tailored to help your people consult better outcomes with internal customers. This training program bridges the gap between the internal customer's expectations and the value of the product/service that you supply to achieve specific outcomes.
Key learning outcomes
- Develop a more effective consulting role
- Understand the Consulting Process
- Identify your REAL client
- Unearth the root cause of the problem
- Analyse organisational situations
- Understand how to build commitment
- Contract clearly, and assertively with your clients
- Build in metrics of success
- Build a culture of open and honest conversation
- Break down communication silos
- Extend your 'kit bag' of proven change interventions, techniques and processes for bringing about organisational change
- Have a proven methodology to deal with difficult people and/or situations
- Actively listen - What?
- Maximise opportunities of success
- Build personal bridges with the other party unrelated to the negotiation
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com or visit our website today.