Does your organisation focus on extracting ideas on improving productivity?
If the answer is no then you are missing so many opportunities for your business.
Australians have led the world with great ideas like the black box, the anthrax vaccine, the wine cask, the bionic ear etc. This program shows participants how to get valuable ideas out of their team. The solution to many of your company's problems greets you every morning.
Unfortunately many people don't know how to build an "ideas generating" organisational culture. If you only do one training program with your team this year, then the "Ideas Generating" training program should be at the top of your list.
- How to promote an 'Ideas Generating' culture.
- Tools to move your company beyond the prehistoric 'suggestion box'.
- How to structure an idea to nurture it to fruition.
- How to build creativity into your team.
- How to identify the best 'idea generators' in your organisation.
- What do you do if nobody's listening to your ideas
Key learning outcomes
Your Ideas Generating program will give participants the skills to:
- Extract valuable ideas from your team.
- Use SMART strategies to gather ideas.
- Discuss De Bono's thinking hats.
- Focus on the outcome rather than squabbling about 'whose idea it was'.
- Use time management techniques to speed up the processes.
- Understand that ideas alone are valueless unless communicated properly.
- Identify how some brilliant inventions were stumbled upon from idea generating teams.
- Profile 'ideas people' and ensure they set aside creative time.
- Differentiate the dross from the brilliance.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Ideas Generating Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe. If you could make them changes that would be great.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.