Many organisations are now facing a changing economic outlook. Some organisations will panic and fire-fight their way through. Next year they will also measure the cost of losing key employees and other missed opportunities. This session is designed to help your people set an interim strategy and simultaneously keep your long term strategic objectives on track.
Why set an interim strategy?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- It helps to calm down people and reduces nervousness
- It lets your people know that your organisation is being proactive
- It removes miscommunication and gossip
- It aligns people's thinking and decision making styles
- It breaks down the perception of chaos into bite sized pieces
- It helps achieve tactical short term wins
- It boosts morale
- It keeps your people informed
- It hinders people from just 'sitting it out'
- It reduces the amount of fire fighting within your organisation
- It is an opportunity to revisit your behavioural and performance management metrics
- It is an opportunity to have tough conversations that have been avoided
- It builds synergy into teams
- It helps motivate your people and gives them some realistic goalposts
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program your people will be able to:
- Ensure that your objectives and strategy are aligned
- Createcongruence into your team's thinking styles
- Develop employee engagement levels
- Promote a positive culture
- Communicate clearly your interim goals
- Build synergy levels of teams
- Plan behavioural and performance management metrics
- Celebrate tactical wins along the way
- Have difficult conversations that have been avoided
- Integrate your people
- Streamline your processes
- Quickly identify opportunities in the market
- Motivate your people to achieve peak performance
- Navigate a course through the uncertainty
- Fence off your key people to ensure they are a bit lured away
- Create a positive culture
- Understand that change is inevitable
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.