No matter what the subject is!
This training program is unique in Australia. Sometimes you might be required to organise a presentation that at a glance looks relatively dry. Here are some courses that our presenters have delivered recently.
- Redundancy legislation - Everything you need to know in 3 days
- Adding value to the contracts process
- Identifying positive and negative emotions in your industry
- How to Speed read the Fin Review
This program is designed to give your people tips that the experts use to engage an audience in any subject. Would you believe that How to Speed read the Fin Review is one of our most popular presentations?
Who should attend?
This program is ideal for people who need to make presentations on seemingly dry topics. It's perfect for anyone who has to deliver presentations. Don't forget your sales team too, as some of their presentations may need a bit more audience engagement too.
- To make the target audience's experience more interesting and lively
- To understand the engagement drives of an adult audience
- To make dull information interesting
- To understand how to communicate by using NLP
- To build experiential learning activities into your program
- To inject fun and excitement without the cringe factor
- To set a positive and contagious mood
- To build creative breaks and challenges into the day
- To measure the impact beyond those happy sheets
- To make the training a memorable experience for your audiences
Module 1 Getting Started
- Using NLP skills to capture attention
- Learning from the tricks of actors and fi lm makers - dramaturgy
- Using story-telling as your way of get everyone to participate
Module 2 Building in engagement drivers
- Perceptions of you are made very quickly
- Learning tools that you can choose to use
- Contagious mood - your mood in front of a group is power!
- 4 styles of acting in a group/team - Expressive, Driver, Analytic, Amiable
Module 3 Measuring your impact
- Metrics to decide if the training was interesting
- Questions you need to include in any evaluation
- Omitting lone remarks from statistically signifi cant feedback
- Assuring your organisation that the training is valuable
Module 4 Attention grabbers the experts use
- The power of questions and trusting the group
- Push and Pull - which style should you use
- But I'm not a presenter - tools to use as a facilitative leader
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com or visit our website today.