High Performance Work Practices (HPWP) is a proven methodology to improve workplace effectiveness. It is a blend of theoretical models backed up with 'how to plans' for your organisation. One of the key differentiators of this methodology is that there is very little pushback from employees. It's a win-win approach where employees and employers gain by simply modifying some of your existing procedures.
What are the benefits of high performance work practices?
- Having a win-win relationship for employees and employers
- Increasing employee productivity in the long term
- Developing effective employee performance measures
- Implementing incentives for employees that work
- Creating a positive organisational culture
- Agreeing retention techniques for talented employees
- Targeting and selecting 'organisational fit' people
- Creating an environment of knowledge and information sharing
- Improving existing employee decision making processes
- Creating self-managed teams
- Understanding job satisfaction and motivation in employees
- Supporting employees by providing training in personal and professional development
- Aligning your organisational strategy with employee goals
- Facilitating open communication in the organisation
- Active participation and reflective listening styles
- Managing unexpected situations
- Using precedents to influence stakeholders
Key learning outcomes
Your High-Performance Work Practices program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the importance of the individual decision making process.
- Make decisions proactively.
- Understand organisational problem-solving behaviour.
- Develop rapport to generate trust and manage resistance.
- Use effective communication techniques to empower others.
- Explain the philosophy of change management.
- Link reward, recognition and feedback.
- Apply motivational techniques to reach objectives - What works and what does not?
- Discuss the strategies to capture and share knowledge.
- Protect your intrinsic knowledge.
- Build trust levels between knowledge silos across your organisation.
- Empower your people instead of a micro-management approach.
- Design a culture of continuous improvement.
- Plan agreed behavioural and performance metrics.
- Eradicate negative performance at your workplace.
- Conduct interview processes as a team.
- Retain and select talented employees.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking out for a speed reading course in Melbourne? The team of Preferred Training Networks is ready to train you. In addition, we have courses to assist you with instructional design and writing business reports.
High Performance Work Practices (HPWP) 3.5 out of 5 based on 11 user ratings.