Goal setting has been proven to be a more effective method of achieving targets as opposed to aspirations.
Goal setting can be described as a personal planning process. It helps participants to identify what they want to achieve in their personal life and/or their professional life.
Goal setting has been proven to be a more effective method of achieving targets as opposed to aspirations. In order to be able to achieve your lifetime goals, it is important to set them effectively.
- How to start the Goal Setting process.
- How to set a 10-20 year plan consisting of smaller goals that will help you achieve your lifetime goals.
- How to set a 5 year, 1 year, 6 month and a 1 month plan to achieve the smaller goals.
- How to easily incorporate your goals into your daily activities.
- How to make your goals positive and inspirational.
- How to be clear and precise about what you want to achieve.
- How to create SMART goals.
- Goal setting metrics that will keep you focused when motivation is low.
Key learning outcomes
Your Goal Setting Skills program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the meaning and importance of 'Goal Setting'.
- Explain the psychology of Goal Setting.
- Initiate the Goal Setting process.
- Discuss the crucial difference between aspirations and goals.
- Plan personal and professional goals.
- Look at your life roles and what services you can provide other people
- Use time management techniques to achieve your goals on time
- Include other stakeholders into your goals to act as coaches.
- Develop human frailty into long term goals.
- Reward your success to motivate you further.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Goal Setting Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.
Goal Setting 4.2 out of 5 based on 54 user ratings.