FORESIGHT IS THE ACT OF LOOKING TO THE FUTURE. USING THIS METHODOLOGY WE CAN GET A CLEARER PICTURE OF WHAT SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING, WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING AND WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN
Foresight allows us to think ahead and consider what may eventualise. Foresight would have been critical for mankind to survive and it is often a skill that we utilise subconsciously. This workshop is designed to help participants unleash the power of their foresight. Using this methodology we can get a clearer picture of what seems to be happening, what's really happening and what might happen.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Distinguish between trend spotting and trend analysis
- Define the benefits of being prepared
- Unpack assumptions that have previously been used to make decisions
- Argue the advantages and disadvantages of contingency planning
- Critique an environment scanning framework
- Analyse buyer behaviour and/or user behaviour trends
- Break away from myopic thinking styles
- Interpret information impartially and discuss noise such as the halo effect
- Discuss social causes underpinning events
- Test the strength of a theory
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost:Price on request.
- Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com or visit our website today