The world of finance may be hard to understand. It is difficult to get a wholistic picture of your organisational performance and processes without basic financial skills.
Can finance be made easy for Non Finance Managers? Without understanding the basics of finance you may not be able to make valuable organisational assessments. This program helps participants to understand and learn the key financial skills required for organisational improvement.
- Understanding and analysing profit and loss statements
- Understanding and preparing budgets
- Reading and interpreting a balance sheet
- Learning pricing and costing techniques
- The concept and application of cash management techniques
- Reading and understanding performance ratios
- The importance of capital investment and return on investment
- Learning and understanding basic financial plans
Key learning outcomes Your Financial Skills for Non Finance People program will give you the following skills:
- Analysing your organisational performance by understanding profit and loss statements
- How budgets can be used to generate long term profit and revenue
- How to avoid any budget blow outs
- Making effective business decisions after understanding the workings of a balance sheet
- How to use pricing and costing to make effective financial decisions
- Learning cash management techniques to overcome any potential loss
- The importance of enhancing assets and reducing liabilities for greater value generation
- Learning the different types of performance ratios
- Ways to increase your capital investment and return on investment
- Preparing basic financial plans for your organisation
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Middle Managers or Senior Managers
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com or visit our website today.