Organisational growth is stifled without feedback and dialogue. Feedback is often mismanaged internally and externally. Proposed dialogue is often monosyllabic. If communication is an issue in your organisation then this program is highly recommended
Plan of action
Many of us do not appreciate negative feedback. We like positive feedback and deflect negative feedback. Feedback is certainly influenced by perception, cultural background and emotional intelligence. This program will help your organisation embrace dialogue and feedback as opportunities rather than a perceived threat.
- How to promote dialogue in your organisation
- How to position feedback positively
- How to create a platform of open communication
- How to avoid the most common mistakes at performance appraisal times
- How to put issues at the forefront
- How to plan a feedback session
- How to use motivational vocabulary
- How to manage poor performance
- How to deal with difficult and stubborn people
- How to ensure feedback is unambiguous
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Create an environment that welcomes dialogue
- Promote dialogue as a business opportunity
- Encourage shy people to share their opinions
- Work collaboratively
- Communicate seamlessly with different personalities
- Use proven disciplines to promote dialogue between different generations
- Break down departmental communication silos
- Understand the links between feedback and fight or flight
- Share information without the anxiety of a blame culture
- Promote GROW conversations
- Use a 4 step framework to conduct better performance appraisals
- Deal with difficult people
- Celebrate diversity in the workplace
- Insist on outcomes based activities
- Promote dialogue between different cultures and ethnicities
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
- Duration This program can be tailored to your requirements.
- Cost Price on request.
- Target Audience Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
Would you like to attend this program?
at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000
Email: email@example.com or visit our website today