Plan of action
Do you know people who tire in the afternoon at work? Or do you know people who are not “morning starters” but rev up through the day? Discover some proven ways to spread your energy levels. This means you won’t get as tired and you’ll have more balanced energy levels throughout the work day.
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Assess the impact of regular dietary items on energy levels
- Discuss the impact of sugar
- Conduct 4 exercises that can be performed every day at work
- Label behaviours that disrupt energy levels
- Discuss if “slow and steady” is more effective than “crash and burn”
- Map your daily energy levels to identify peaks and troughs
- Learn how to take “time outs” on busy days
- Review your workload at the beginning of every day
- Discuss how western diets have changed in the last 20 years
- Plan and prioritise tasks
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 10 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Preferred Training Networks on 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com