Lost information means no information
In an organisation, the documents represent all the hard work and effort of the company. They are tangible representations of the efforts of employees and are vital to the heart of the company. Therefore, the maintenance of such should be of high importance and priority.
This Document Control Training Course enables you to keep track of and refer to your company’s tasks with ease. Be secure in knowing they will not be misplaced and your hard work be unrecoverable.
It is not easy to spot an organisation that has excellent document control where information flows seamlessly. The benefit of this cannot be overstated.
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Target Audience: Document control teams
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Organise and archive documents effectively
• Retrieve important documents with ease
• Discuss what new tools are available
• Build levels of teamwork within the team
• Judge the quality and compliance of documents
• Determine whether data collected is accurate
• Use a ploy to extract important information from reluctant information hoarders
• Identify how to determine if the document is adequately backed up
• Show data organisation and storage knowledge